Spark Charging App
I challenged myself to design the brand identity of a company that wants to install a network of chargers targeted at the everyday audience, city living, busy town centres and high streets. The brand needs to be approachable for a wide age range, the brand wants to keep the 25-54 year olds that make up 46% of the audience who buy electric cars but also want to target the other 54% which is 55 and over.

My other projects:

Back to Top